The X23 is the all-new 23 size shaft optimized for maximum diameter, indoor World Archery regulation competition. The sleek, classic, diamond polished anodized silver finish is distinctive on the line and in the quiver. Precision and proven X7 alloy performance.
Key features Easton X23 shafts:
- Optimized for maximum diameter, indoor, World Archery regulation competition
- Precision and proven X7 alloy performance
- 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
- Diamond polished anodized silver finish
- Guaranteed straightness: ± .001"
- Weight tolerance: ± 3/4%
- Strength (psi) 105,000
- Archery Style: Compound Target, 3D Archery
- Material: Aluminium
- Uni Bushing included
- all other components sold separately