Special Order Item.
- Rock solid precision target sight with 3.65" of elevation adjustment
- Lightweight, extra rigid carbon extension and precision dovetail mount, locking down the sight securely in a repeatable position
- Tria-Lock system: Shibuya's innovative Tria-Lock system keeps the scope rod approx. 1/2" closer to the elevation bar than conventional target sights. This significantly reduces moment effected on the windage unit – a significant factor in development of play and faults. The Tria-Lock system encloses the scope rod holder from three sides, keeping it perfectly aligned and without play to produce a rattle-free, zero-tolerance environment.
- X-Lock system: The Ultima CPX's X-Lock offers a re-adjustable, zero-tolerance fit between the windage unit and sight frame. Now with CPX-exclusive polyacetal resin sliders, offering even more contact area for an even more secure fit. Ultima CPX's X-Lock sliders have additional leaf spring functionality, offering the ultimate in elevation snugness and precision.
- Leveling Block: Ultima CPX features Grade 5 Titanium alloy lockdown bolts for 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments, as well as Nord-Lock washers to lock them firmly in place.
- All aluminium sight parts are machined in Japan under strictest quality control.
- Micro-adjustment elevation & windage - .002” of travel per click at 20 clicks per revolution
- Laser-etched sight scales
- All adjustments are compatible with popular software
- Available in two lengths: 6" and 9"
- Weight: 6" (7.23 oz.), 9” (7.90 oz.)
Shibuya Sight Carbon 365-6 Ultima CPX Compound